The Amphibious Electric Vehicle Competition 2012 offers students an opportunity to learn by means of a friendly competition against their peers where students take responsibility for the design, construction, and performance of a mini electric-powered amphibious vehicle that will complete a race in the shortest possible time. Using any other materials, competitors will design and build a mini electric-powered amphibious vehicle that will race on a 10-meter racecourse. The winner of the competition will be the team whose vehicle is the top finisher in a series of head to head elimination rounds.
[singlepic id=73 w=320 h=240 float=none][singlepic id=74 w=320 h=240 float=none]
Myrobotz Enterprise (http://myrobotz.blogspot.com/)
National Science Centre
Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MOSTI)
- To educate and create awareness among teachers, students and public regarding:
- The benefits of renewable energy especially solar and electric power.
- To provide a platform and opportunity for teachers, students and public:
- To compete in a technical-based competition and to apply what they have learnt in the classrooms.
- To provide a channel of communication for students from schools and as well as IPTA/IPTS.
- Amphibious Electric Vehicle Competition (School & Open)
[singlepic id=75 w=320 h=240 float=none]